How to order birds:
- Select the birds you would like to order from the choice below - add to basket.
- Add enough Carrier Boxes for your birds - two birds will go into a single box.
- Add any feed / drinkers / sundries / coops that you may need to your order so that they will be ready at the same time.
- Complete your order online along with payment details.
- We will check your order to confirm everything is in stock (NO PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED). We will also contact you if we think there is an error in your order (often this is when poultry carriers have not been added to your order)
- We will contact you promptly after receiving your order to arrange a collection time.
- Directions will be emailed to you - PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV.
- We will select your birds as requested - we will always choose the most mature that we have at the time for you. The birds will be treated with Louse Powder so that you can be reassured they are clean and ready for their new homes.
- Please arrive promptly at your appointment time as we are keeping appointments to every 30 mins. This is to minimise the chance of people meeting in the courtyard and everyone is kept safe. Help yourself to your order - it will be ready for you as per email instructions.
- Take your girls home - we normally recommend keeping them in a quiet area for a couple of days to allow them to settle.
We hope you understand that we really are doing everything to keep both yourselves and ourselves safe during this time.
Email any questions please to : email@example.com
28.05.21 ALL BIRDS AVAILABLE NOW - some have just started to lay
Skyline - Blue Egg Layers
A lovely looking bird - Brown with Partridge colouring over neck and back.
A Medium Sized Bird
Will Lay a Bluey Green Egg - depth of colour varies.
A nice addition to any mixed flock.