Page Updated 28.7.20
We have more youngsters coming through but just not quite ready yet I will keep updating this page with the latest photos as the youngsters grow on and are ready to be sold.
Black Rock Hybrid £18.50
Stunning Beetle Green Sheen
White Leghorn Hybrid £18.50
Black Rock Araucana Hybrid £22.50 - Limited remaining
Black Maran Araucana Hybrid £20.00
Splash Araucana Hybrid £20.00
Splash Leghorn Araucana Hybrid £20.00
Very similar to the Splash Araucana Hybrid but slimmer in build
White Leghorn Araucana Hybrid £20.00
Black Araucana £30.00
How to order birds:
- Select the birds you would like to order from the choice below - add to basket.
- Add enough Carrier Boxes for your birds - two birds will go into a single box.
- Add any feed / drinkers / sundries / coops that you may need to your order so that they will be ready at the same time.
- Complete your order online along with payment details.
- We will check your order to confirm everything is in stock (NO PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED). We will also contact you if we think there is an error in your order (often this is when poultry carriers have not been added to your order)
- We will contact you promptly after receiving your order to arrange a collection time.
- Directions will be emailed to you - PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV.
- We will select your birds as requested - we will always choose the most mature that we have at the time for you. The birds will be treated with Louse Powder so that you can be reassured they are clean and ready for their new homes.
- Please arrive promptly at your appointment time as we are keeping appointments to every 30 mins. This is to minimise the chance of people meeting in the courtyard and everyone is kept safe. Help yourself to your order - it will be ready for you as per email instructions.
- Take your girls home - we normally recommend keeping them in a quiet area for a couple of days to allow them to settle.
We hope you understand that we really are doing everything to keep both yourselves and ourselves safe during this time.
Email any questions please to : email@example.com
Birds are all sold at POL - this is typically known as 16 - 19 weeks, however, please be aware that some birds may be 22 - 24 weeks before they actually start to lay eggs. If you are purchasing birds solely for the intention of having eggs quickly please be aware that it may be anything from 2 - 6 weeks from purchasing before your birds will start laying. In some cases our customers have had birds lay in the traveling box on the way home. It depends on breed and age that they are sold. Birds in high demand may be sold even younger, sometimes birds can reach 22 weeks before sold - hence they lay very soon after collection. If Eggs are the main reason for getting birds email me and I can advise which birds we have that are currently the closest to egg laying.
Once birds are home we recommend that they are kept in as quiet a location as possible to allow them to settle into their new home. If introducing to existing chickens pleae read our recommendations to help.
We have approx 100 birds coming through every 6 weeks from April - September. It takes 6 months for the egg to be incubated / chick to be reared and then for the birds to be ready at POL for their new homes, please understand we try to always have a good variety available, however sometimes demand is high and we have a limited choice. Once birds are available we are happy to reserve for you - for a maximum of 72hrs for you to make arrangements for collection. All birds are fully vaccinated. On collection will be treated with Louse Powder as well so that they have the best chance to settle into their new homes.